Welcome to the company ! we have many years of professional experience !
rsdgj@pyzyrsd.com +86 13525609655

Treatment of oily sludge in Zhongwei City

Established in 2001, Puyang Zhong Yuan Restar Petroleum Equipment Co.,Ltd, “RSD” for short, is Henan’s high-tech enterprise with intellectual property advantages and independent legal person qualification. With registered capital of RMB 50 million, the Company has two subsidiaries-Henan Restar Separation Equipment Technology Co., Ltd We are mainly specialized in R&D, production and service of various intelligent separation and control systems in oil&gas drilling,engineering environmental protection and mining industries.We always take the lead in Chinese market shares of drilling fluid shale shaker for many years. Our products have been exported more than 20 countries and always extensively praised by customers. We are Class I network supplier of Sinopec,CNPC and CNOOC and registered supplier of ONGC, OIL India,KOC. High quality and international standard products make us gain many Large-scale drilling fluids recycling systems for Saudi Aramco and Gazprom projects.

Certificate of Honor

CONTACT US

Fill in the following information, we will contact you in the shortest possible time.

Treatment of oily sludge in Zhongwei City
Nature's Brands- Sustainable Cosmetics and Supplements ...
Nature's Brands- Sustainable Cosmetics and Supplements ...

Providing your ,hair, with the nutrients that it needs by using organic shampoo and conditioner, as Nature’s Brands offers various organic shampoos and conditioners for both dry ,hair, and oily ,hair,. You can also purchase the best organic ,hair, styling products, such as ,hair, sprays and ,hair, gel that will allow you to style your ,hair, without causing damage.

After the fur is used what happens to the rest of the mink?
After the fur is used what happens to the rest of the mink?

Furthermore, after euthanasia, fur ,animals, should be cooled thoroughly before pelting. Otherwise the fur can be damaged and the ,hair, is prone to shed after tanning. Yet another reason why ,animals, are not skinned alive. 5. It’s illegal. In North America, Europe, and most other regions it is illegal to cause unnecessary suffering to an animal.

Ecuador’s Textiles – Read This Before You Buy Anything ...
Ecuador’s Textiles – Read This Before You Buy Anything ...

Most ponchos, sweaters, and blankets will cost you a minimum of $100 if it’s really genuine alpaca. This even goes for the blends. It’s common to have 70% alpaca in many textiles, with the other 30% usually being acrylic. These are still really good quality, and sometimes can make the overall product feel softer.

CCS Junior Certificate History: The Middle Ages
CCS Junior Certificate History: The Middle Ages

16. Each person was given strips of land and the main crops grown were oats, barley and wheat. Every family kept some farm ,animals, and a large common field was used for grazing these ,animals,. 17. It was one large meadow and was used by the serfs of the village as grazing land for all their ,animals,. 18.

Chat Online Inquiry Email

Business cooperation

+86 13525609655

Company address

Road West, North Branch, Jingkai Road, Puyang City